StAugustines_Edgbaston_portfolio

St Augustine of Hippo, Edgbaston, Birmingham


St Augustine’s is recognised as an outstanding Victorian landmark in this conservation area of Birmingham.


The body of this magnificent church is in the Geometric Gothic style, first consecrated in 1838.  The building also includes a striking painted chancel ceiling.

A comprehensive lighting design was conceived and installed by Lighting Dynamics, including dramatic feature lighting of the many internal stone carvings.

 

All new lighting is linked to multiple programmable keypads providing the ultimate level of control in varying levels of illumination within the building.